So I gave this a shot and it worked well, images seemed a little slower and jnr example was a bit sluggish, so in the GD2.H file I found where James has the Software SPI and I added in a Due compatible digitalReadFast snippet and it brought speed back to what I was used to, cant wait to try the real spi on Due and soon the Zero(SamD21).
Post by chrischris on Apr 12, 2016 12:33:25 GMT -8
Gameduino2! Running on Arduino Zer0! Took a few attempts last night and finally nailed it. Moving our sketches was a little tougher because the lack of support found for dtostrf and the Zer0. Now to dig a little deeper into speeding it up, looking to get all the speed possible throught spi and sd card. So far none of the changes i make in GD2.h to spi seem to make any difference in image loading time.
I have tested this but I'm not shure about your answer. Have make a simple sketch with 7 buttons. Every button has his own tag. The Due is not reacting on pressing the buttons. Same program is running on arduno uno without any complaints.