The BLE shield uses SPI on D11, D12, and D13. And SS on D10. I have changed the default REQN and RDYN pins from D9, D8 to D6, D5.
With both GD2 and BLE plugged in (SD card removed) I can run GD.begin(0) and run all the GUI no problem, as long as I do not setup BLE. The SD card inserted works fine with only the GD2 shield. When I stack BLE and GD2 with SD card inserted, the GUI runs for 30 seconds and then GD2 goes dark. So I removed the SD card for now. Also when I run the self-test I do get 'RAM failed' (GD2 only on UNO).
Here is what I tried next but BLE never starts up and GD2 stays black, never even goes into the calibration routine.